Regardless of whether you view Valentine’s Day as a holiday to appreciate your loved ones, or as “singles awareness day,” there is no denying there are plenty of potential insurance prospects out there who need some attention. Valentine’s Day is a great time to show prospects that you care, and to have some fun in the process.
Need ideas? Here are 14 pick-up lines to help attract more clients who need their income protected:
- Are you a magician? Because when I look at you, my other clients disappear.
- It looks like your shirt is made of perfect client material.
- I'm not a photographer, but I can picture myself protecting your income.
- Did you invent the airplane? Because you’re the Wright client for me.
- Can I take your picture to prove to all my friends that perfect clients do exist?
- Do you play basketball? Because protecting your paycheck is a slam dunk.
- If I were to ask you to sign this application, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?
- Sign here if I’m wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?
- If I had a nickel for every client as good as you, I’d have 5 cents.
- I could have sworn your name was Dwayne Johnson, because your quotes rock my world
- So there you are! I've been looking all over for YOU, the client of my dreams!
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put 'D' and 'I' together.
- I must be in a museum, because your medical history a work of art.
- Do you know karate? Because your occupation class is really kickin'!
Here are a few more sweet treats … just because we love you!
- Need a great Valentine’s Day flier to educate your clients about three important asset protection products – DI, CI and LTCI? Get it here.
- In the mood for 20 more pick-up lines? You’ll find them here.
- Also, click here to download an effective sales script that will educate your clients on the need for individual disability insurance.