The holidays are over, your bank account needs a booster shot, and your social media newsfeeds are making you increasingly aware of one of two things: one, you’re single. Or two, it’s time to buy chocolates and flowers. Welcome to Valentine’s Day.
Regardless of whether or not there’s someone special in your life, if you’re an insurance agent, there are plenty of clients who could always use some lovin’. So while love is in the air, reach out to some existing clients. It never hurts to remind your clients that you care… a potential cross-sale never hurts, either.
Here are 10 fun ways to “pickup” your disability insurance prospects this Valentine’s Day.
- On a scale of 1 to America, how free are you to meet this week?
- Some doctors might say you’re afraid of commitment. Sign right here and let’s prove them all wrong.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Or do you want to see that quote again?
- I don’t have my library card, so can you check out this quote for me?
- Can I take your picture to prove to my coworkers that perfection does exist?
- I’m not a doctor, but I think you might be lacking vitamins D & I.
- Are you still in residency? Because I’ve never felt so much chemistry with a client.
- They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Clearly none of them have had a meeting with you.
- Excuse me, I think I dropped something. Oh, wait. Nope, that’s just your premium.
- Rejection can lead to emotional stress, which in turn can cause severe medical problems. So before you turn me down, let’s a get a disability insurance policy in place.
Do you have any more creative ways to reach out to your clients? Share them in the comments below.Also, if you haven’t already done so subscribe to the disability insurance blog in the top right corner of this screen.